Alpha BAC Stop E-2
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 1.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Alpha Chemical Services, Inc.
NDC Code: 69335-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloroxylenol (1.50% w/w)
Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseases
- Helps to prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Helps to prevent drying of the skin
- Recommended for repated use
- For external use only
- Do not use in or near eyes
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Wet hands and forearms
- Apply an application to hands and forearms
- Scrub thoroughly for at least 30 seconds (include the fingernails and the cuticles)
- Store in a cool, dry place below 104° F
water, sodium laureth sulfate, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, glycerine, triclosan, TetraSodium EDTA, citric acid
Contact Alpha Chemical Mon-Fri 9am - 4p PST at 800-464-9872
Alpha Chemical Services, Inc.
46 Morton St.
Stoughton, MA 02072
|ALPHA BAC STOP E-2
|Labeler - Alpha Chemical Services, Inc. (051782316)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.