Alpha BAC Stop E-2
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 1.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Alpha Chemical Services, Inc.
NDC Code: 69335-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloroxylenol (1.50% w/w)
Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseases
- Helps to prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Helps to prevent drying of the skin
- Recommended for repated use
- For external use only
- Do not use in or near eyes
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Wet hands and forearms
- Apply an application to hands and forearms
- Scrub thoroughly for at least 30 seconds (include the fingernails and the cuticles)
- Store in a cool, dry place below 104° F
water, sodium laureth sulfate, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, glycerine, triclosan, TetraSodium EDTA, citric acid
Contact Alpha Chemical Mon-Fri 9am - 4p PST at 800-464-9872
Alpha Chemical Services, Inc.
46 Morton St.
Stoughton, MA 02072
|ALPHA BAC STOP E-2
|Labeler - Alpha Chemical Services, Inc. (051782316)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.