Nioxin Scalp Optimizing Conditioner Advanced Thinning
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: The Wella Corporation
NDC Code: 69282-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione zinc 0.5%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- apply to wet hair after shampooing by gently massaging into hair and scalp, rinse well.
water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, glutamic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, mentha arvensis leaf oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, yeast extract, lecithin, saccharomyces/magnesium ferment, biotin/folic acid/cyanocobalamin/niacinamide/pantothenic acid/pyridoxine/riboflavin/thiamine/yeast polypeptides, saccharomyces/iron ferment, saccharomyces/copper ferment, saccharomyces/silicon ferment, saccharomyces/zinc ferment, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
Dist. by THE WELLA
HILLS, CA 91367
|NIOXIN SCALP OPTIMIZING CONDITIONER
pyrithione zinc lotion
|Labeler - The Wella Corporation (829413157)|
|Registrant - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co. (004238200)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 5, 2018
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)