MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL by TYA Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: TYA Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 64725-0649
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
• kidney disease • a magnesium-restricted diet • stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting • a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs. • you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition. • you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week ask a health professional before use.Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
• shake well before use • do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period • dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor • drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose adults and children 12 years and older: 2 to 4 tablespoonfuls children 6 to 11 years: 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls children under 6 years: ask a doctor
• magnesium 500 mg • store at room temperature and avoid freezing • close cap tightly after use •
each 15 mL tablespoonful contains:
TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
purified water, sodium hypochlorite
|MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - TYA Pharmaceuticals (938389038)|
|Registrant - TYA Pharmaceuticals (938389038)|
|TYA Pharmaceuticals||938389038||RELABEL(64725-0649), REPACK(64725-0649)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.