Night Time Cold and Cough Childrens
Medically reviewed on July 29, 2016
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC Code: 63941-079
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for the purpose of making your child sleepy
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- mL = milliliter
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
|children 6 to under 12 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 6 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25º (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- protect from light
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, maltitol, propylene glycol, purifed water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
FOR AGES 6 to 11 YEARS
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN CHILDREN'S TRIAMINIC® NIGHTTIME COLD & COUGH SYRUP
Cold and Cough Syrup
- Antihistamine/ Cough suppressant
- Nasal decongestant
Dosing Cup Included
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis distributors of Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
|NIGHT TIME COLD AND COUGH
diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.