Childrens Pain Relief by Chain Drug Consortium (Premier Value)
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium (Premier Value)
NDC Code: 68016-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose: otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|36-47||4-5||1½ tsps or 7.5 mL|
|48-59||6-8||2 tsps or 10 mL|
|60-71||9-10||2½ tsps or 12.5 mL|
|72-95||11||3 tsps or 15 mL|
- store at controlled room temperature
- dosage cup provided
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 2 mg
Carboxymethylcellulose, FD & C Red # 40, Flavors, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol 1450, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose Powder, Xanthan Gum
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD
SUITE 101, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
|CHILDRENS PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium (Premier Value) (101668460)|
|Registrant - davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC (967545935)|
|davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC||967545935||MANUFACTURE(68016-103), PACK(68016-103), LABEL(68016-103), ANALYSIS(68016-103)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.