Pain Relief by Meijer Distribution Inc
Medically reviewed on Oct 16, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-148
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
TAMPER EVIDENT: Use Only if This Blister is Intact
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol®
Acetaminophen • Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
10 TABLETS - 500 mg Each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered
trademark Extra Strength Tylenol®.
DIST. BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
MEIJER PHARMACISTS RECOMMENDED
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-148)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(41250-148)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41250-148)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41250-148)|