Athletes Foot by DOLGENCORP, LLC.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC.
NDC Code: 55910-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate 1% ................................................................ Antifungal
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray Tolnaftate 1% Antifungal
Compare to active ingredeint in Tinactin®*
Cures and prevents most athlete's foot
Relieves burning and itching
Net Wt 5.3oz (150g)
For external use only.
Flammable. Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120oF (49oC).
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes and face
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement after 4 weeks
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
isobutane, alcohol denat. (29% w/w), propane, PPG-12-buteth-16, butylated hydroxytoluene
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC. (068331990)|
|Zhejiang Ludao Cosmetics Co., Ltd.||679885595||manufacture(55910-007)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)