Axe Island Antiperspirant
Medically reviewed on June 11, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Aluminum Chlorohydrate 23.3g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1375
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum chlorohydrate (23.3%)
· reduces underarm wetness
For external use only
• FLAMMABLE. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F/50 degrees C or in enclosed places that could overheat.
• Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
• USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Directions Apply to underarms only. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water.
Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propane, BHT, Propylene Carbonate
Call toll-free 1-800-450-7580
aluminum chlorohydrate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088)|
|Unilever Manufacturera, S. de R.L. de C.V.||812625062||manufacture(64942-1375)|
|Unilever Manufacturera, S. de R.L. de C.V.||812625061||manufacture(64942-1375)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.