Extra Strength Pain Relief by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-029
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- - headache
- - muscular aches
- - backache
- - arthritis
- - the common cold
- - toothache
- - menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptom occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warnings)
Adults and children 12 years and over
- Take 2 gelcaps every 4-6 hours, as needed.
- Do not take more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours
Children under 12 years Do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at controlled room temperature 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
- avoid high humidity
croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide, PEG, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen tablet, coated
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(68016-029)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018