Bacitracin Zinc by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on June 16, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-1105
Bacitracin Zinc Oint USP Walgreens part333B
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
Well at Walgreens
First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
- Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes & burns
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG||Item Code (Source)||NDC:0363-1105
|Route of Administration||TOPICAL||DEA Schedule||
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety
|Ingredient Name||Basis of Strength||Strength
|BACITRACIN ZINC (BACITRACIN) ||BACITRACIN||500 [USP'U] in 1 g
|#||Item Code||Package Description
|1||NDC:0363-1105-56||1 TUBE in 1 CARTON
|1||28 g in 1 TUBE
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Marketing Start Date||Marketing End Date
|OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL||part333B||05/31/2014||
|Labeler - Walgreen Company
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)
← See all Bacitracin Zinc brands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin topical
Other brands: Baciguent
Related treatment guides