Childrens MAPAP by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6308
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains caused by
- common cold
- sore throat
This product containsacetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed
- Shake well before using
- Use only enclosed measuring cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- If possible use weight to dose; otherwise use age
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp)|
|under 24||under 2||Ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||1 tsp|
|36-47||4-5 years||1 1/2 tsp|
|48-59||6-8 years||2 tsp|
|60-71||9-10 years||2 1/2 tsp|
|72-95||11 years||3 tsp|
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20°-25° C(68°-77° F)
Artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, corn syrup, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
FEVER REDUCER-PAIN RELIEVER
ACETAMINOPHEN ORAL SUSPENSION
160mg per 5mL
Fast, Effective Relief
Fever and Pain
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
- Cherry Flavor
the active ingredient of Children's TYLENOL®^
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(0904-6308), ANALYSIS(0904-6308), PACK(0904-6308), LABEL(0904-6308)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.