Childrens MAPAP by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on March 5, 2018
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6308
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains caused by
- common cold
- sore throat
This product containsacetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed
- Shake well before using
- Use only enclosed measuring cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- If possible use weight to dose; otherwise use age
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp)|
|under 24||under 2||Ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||1 tsp|
|36-47||4-5 years||1 1/2 tsp|
|48-59||6-8 years||2 tsp|
|60-71||9-10 years||2 1/2 tsp|
|72-95||11 years||3 tsp|
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20°-25° C(68°-77° F)
Artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, corn syrup, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
FEVER REDUCER-PAIN RELIEVER
ACETAMINOPHEN ORAL SUSPENSION
160mg per 5mL
Fast, Effective Relief
Fever and Pain
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
- Cherry Flavor
the active ingredient of Children's TYLENOL®^
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(0904-6308), ANALYSIS(0904-6308), PACK(0904-6308), LABEL(0904-6308)|