Robafen DM Cough Sugar Free Clear
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6306
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL))||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan HBr USP 20 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin USP 200 mg||Expectorant|
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occour with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- use enclosed dosing cup only. Do not use any other device
- this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- TSP = teaspoonful
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 TSP every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each TSP (5mL) contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20-25° C (68-77° F). Do not refrigerate
artificial flavor, citric acid, glycerin, menthol, polyethylene glycol 1450, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose.
17177 N Laurel Park Drive,
Livonia, MI 48152 USA
|ROBAFEN DM COUGH SUGAR FREE CLEAR
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide solution
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(0904-6306), ANALYSIS(0904-6306), PACK(0904-6306), LABEL(0904-6306)|