Childrens Allergy by C.D.M.A., Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: C.D.M.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-867
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl, USP 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate gland
are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- mL = milliliter
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor
|children 6 years to under 12 years of age||5 mL to 10 mL
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 9 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution
Questions or Comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl® Dye Free Allergy.
43157 W.Nine Mile
*Compare to the
active Ingredient in
Sugar & Alcohol Free
12.5 mg/5 mL Oral Solution
Runny Nose | Sneezing
Itchy, Watery Eyes |
diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - C.D.M.A., Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.