Healthmart Calcium Antacid
Medically reviewed on October 27, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
NDC Code: 62011-0229
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 750 mg
- acid indigestion
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
keep out of reach of children.
- chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- store at room temperature. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine, less than 1 mg per tablet
adipic acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sorbitol
|HEALTHMART CALCIUM ANTACID
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Mckesson (177667227)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more