Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE .75mg in 100mL
Labeler: Bajaj Medical, LLC
NDC Code: 61037-412
chlorhexidine gluconate 0.75% solution
- healthcare personnel handwash: helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients
- in contact with meninges
- in the genital area
- as a preoperative skin preparation (especially on the head and face)
- on skin wonds
- general skin cleanser as surgical hand scrub
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums.
- if solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water
irritation, sensitization or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer.
- use with care in premature infants and infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
Healthcare personnel handwash:
- wet hands with water
- dispense about 5 ml of product into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 30 seconds
- rinse and dry thoroughly
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
cocamide DEA, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C red #4, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, isopropyl alcohol, lauramine oxide, purified water, ricinoleamidopropyl trimethyl ammonium chloride
Call 1-855-332-2525 Monday through Friday7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
FROM HOSTIPTAL TO HOME
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.75% Solution
FDA Approved Antiseptic Handwash
Contains: 0.75% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Distributed by: Bajaj Medical, LLC
415 W. Pershing Rd.,
Chicago, IL 60609
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Net Contents: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
chlorhexidine gluconate solution
|Labeler - Bajaj Medical, LLC (078774921)|
|Registrant - Bajaj Medical, LLC (078774921)|
|Bajaj Medical, LLC||078774921||manufacture(61037-412)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about chlorhexidine topical
- Chlorhexidine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 27 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- Chlorhexidine gluconate oral rinse
- Chlorhexidine topical
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (Oral)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (Topical)
- Chlorhexidine (Advanced Reading)
- ... +2 more