M-Rose Seaweed Hydrogel Mask
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 25, 2018.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: ALLANTOIN 0.2g in 100g
Labeler: Beauty Line Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 69327-9001
water, butylene glycol, sea water, xanthan gum, hydrolyzed collagen, calcium lactate, polyglutamic acid, etc
keep out or reach of the children
1. First, cleanse your face and apply serum and emulsion. Then place the mask pack over the entire forehead nose to a thickness of about 1 mm.
2. Smooth along the jaw line.
3. Place over the cheeks and around the mouth. When the mask has completely dried (approximately 15-20 minutes), gently peel off from the chin.
4. Press the face with both palms from the center toward the outer edge of the face, pressing the skin lightly.
5. With fingertips, press on the areas around the eyes and the mouth, starting from the center of the face and moving outward.
-If in contact with the eyes, wash out thoroughty with water If the symptoms are servere, seek medical advice immediately
-This product is for exeternal use only. Do not use for internal use
-If possible, avoid direct sunlight and store in cool and area of low humidity
-In order to maintain the quality of the product and avoid misuse
-Avoid placing the product near fire and store out in reach of children
for external use only
|M-ROSE SEAWEED HYDROGEL MASK
|Labeler - Beauty Line Co., Ltd. (688528938)|
|Registrant - Beauty Line Co., Ltd. (688528938)|