M-Rose Seaweed Hydrogel Mask
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: ALLANTOIN 0.2g in 100g
Labeler: Beauty Line Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 69327-9001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
water, butylene glycol, sea water, xanthan gum, hydrolyzed collagen, calcium lactate, polyglutamic acid, etc
keep out or reach of the children
1. First, cleanse your face and apply serum and emulsion. Then place the mask pack over the entire forehead nose to a thickness of about 1 mm.
2. Smooth along the jaw line.
3. Place over the cheeks and around the mouth. When the mask has completely dried (approximately 15-20 minutes), gently peel off from the chin.
4. Press the face with both palms from the center toward the outer edge of the face, pressing the skin lightly.
5. With fingertips, press on the areas around the eyes and the mouth, starting from the center of the face and moving outward.
-If in contact with the eyes, wash out thoroughty with water If the symptoms are servere, seek medical advice immediately
-This product is for exeternal use only. Do not use for internal use
-If possible, avoid direct sunlight and store in cool and area of low humidity
-In order to maintain the quality of the product and avoid misuse
-Avoid placing the product near fire and store out in reach of children
for external use only
|M-ROSE SEAWEED HYDROGEL MASK
|Labeler - Beauty Line Co., Ltd. (688528938)|
|Registrant - Beauty Line Co., Ltd. (688528938)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.