SudoGest by Unit Dose Services
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: Unit Dose Services
NDC Code: 50436-0333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
NDC: 50436-0333-2 24 TABLET, FILM COATED in a BOTTLE
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Unit Dose Services (831995316)|
|Unit Dose Services||831995316||REPACK(50436-0333), RELABEL(50436-0333)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.