Stool Softener by TYA Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: TYA Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 64725-0401
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
• have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
• you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement. These
could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. If pregnant or breast-feeding,
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Keep out of reach of children.
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-2 softgel daily until first bowel movement; 1 softgel daily thereafter, or as directed by doctor
• children under 12: consult a doctor
• do not exceed recommended dose
• sodium 5 mg. very low sodium each softgel contains:
• store at 15°C-25°C(59° F-77° F)
• keep tightly closed
• product from USA or Canada
• Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken. Tamper Evident:
FD and C red 40, gelatin, glycerin, edible ink, PEG, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, water. May also contain D and C yellow 10, FD and C yellow 6 (sunset yellow), mannitol.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - TYA Pharmaceuticals (938389038)|
|Registrant - TYA Pharmaceuticals (938389038)|
|TYA Pharmaceuticals||938389038||RELABEL(64725-0401), REPACK(64725-0401)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.