Truly Radiant Whitening and Strengthening Rinse
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 10237-662
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.02%
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish one-half capful (2 teaspoons = 1- mL) of rinse between your teeth for a least 1 minue then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age consult a dentist or doctor
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Inactive ingredients water, glycerin, sorbitol, propylene glycol, polysorbate 20, poloxamer 407, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, disodium pyrophosphate, flavor, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), xylitol, sodium saccharin, d&c green 5
Questions or commentscall us at 1–800–786-5135 M–F 9am–5pm ET or visit our website atwww.TrulyRadiant.com
ARM & HAMMER
The Standard of Purity
Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
BRIGHT & STRONG
WHITER SMILE IN JUST 5 DAYS*
Plus Helps Stop Stains Before They Start
- PEROXIDE-FREE Whitening
- Strengthens & Restores Enamel
- Provides Long-Lasting Freshness
STAIN DEFENSE TECHNOLOGY
32 FL OZ (946 mL)
Front Label AHLBF-00046-01.jpg
Back Label AHLBB-00046-01.jpg
WHITENING AND STRENGTHENING RINSE
sodium fluoride 0.02% liquid
|Labeler - Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
|Church & Dwight Canada Corp.||253933600||manufacture(10237-662)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.