Dyna1199 with Dimethicone
Medically reviewed on October 23, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 2g in 100g, DIMETHICONE 1.8g in 100g
Labeler: Blossom Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 61767-228
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide 2% Diaper Rash
Dimethicone 1.8% Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Dries the oozing and weeping of;
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For External Use Only.
Do not get in eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of these ingredients
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For poison ivy, oak and sumac:
- Apply ointment liberally as often as needed
For diaper Rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- clean the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Do not use if seal is punctured or not visible
- Store at room temperature 150 - 300 C (590 - 860 F)
- avoid excessive heat
- contains color additives including FDC yellow # 5 (Tartrazine)
Indications: For use as a general skin protectant and diaper rash.
Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha-Tocopherol, Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lavender perfume, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Trolamine, Vitamin A, Water
|DYNA1199 WITH DIMETHICONE
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Blossom Pharmaceuticals (677381470)|