Medically reviewed on October 23, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 1.8g in 100g
Labeler: Blossom Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 61767-226
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide (1.8% w/w) Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Temporarily protects
- minor cuts
- scrapes and
- dries the oozing and weeping of
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For External Use Only.
Do not get in eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For skin protectant:
- Apply liberally as needed
For diaper Rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change
- Store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat
- contains color additives including FDC yellow # 5 (Tartrazine)
Indications: For use as a general skin protectant and diaper rash.
Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha-Tocopherol, Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lavender perfume, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Trolamine, Vitamin A, Water
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Blossom Pharmaceuticals (677381470)|