Childrens Pain and Fever by C.D.M.A., Inc.
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: C.D.M.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-866
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor.
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
|* or as directed by a doctor
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL
|36-47||4-5 years||7.5 mL
|48-59||6-8 years||10 mL
|60-71||9-10 years||12.5 mL
|72-95||11 years||15 mL
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not use if printed seal over cap is torn or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
** This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's TYLENOL® Oral Suspension.
43157 W.Nine Mile
**Compare to Children's
TYLENOL® Oral Suspension
Ages 2-11 years
Pain Reliever and
160 mg per 5 mL
Alcohol Free | Aspirin Free
Ibuprofen Free | Gluten Free
Use ONLY enclosed
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
|CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - C.D.M.A., Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|