Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 545mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-989
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only:hands
Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- if irritation and redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, carbomer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, mannitol, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ultamarines, blue 1, red 40, yellow 5
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by: Vi-Jon 8515 Page Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63114
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.