Sore Throat Menthol by Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
NDC Code: 56062-377
temporarily relieves sore throat, pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or adminster to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
do not exceed recommended dose.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 6 years of age, consult a doctor or dentist
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
D&C green #5, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, glycerin, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium anhydrous
Sore Throat Spray
Relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain
FL OZ (mL)
*Compare to active ingredient in Chloraseptic®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, distributor of Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC.
3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAY
LAKELAND, FL 33811
|Labeler - Publix Supermarkets, Inc. (006922009)|