Salicylic Acid by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-9889
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
- for the removal of corns and calluses
- relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- if discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
liquid corn and callus remover liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.