Sore Throat Cherry by Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
NDC Code: 56062-376
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves sore throat, pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
do not exceed recommended dose.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 6 years of age, consult a doctor or dentist
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium anhydrous
Sore Throat Spray
Relief of Minor Sore Throat and Mouth Pain
FL OZ (mL)
*Compare to active ingredient in Chloraseptic®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, distributor of Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IPRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC.
3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAY
LAKELAND, FL 33811
|Labeler - Publix Supermarkets, Inc. (006922009)|
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018