BC Cherry by Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
Medically reviewed on Jan 10, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Aspirin 845mg, Caffeine 65mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-9815
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each powder)||Purposes|
|Aspirin (NSAID) 845 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 65 mg||Pain reliever aid|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor arthritis pain
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains a NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
This product contains caffeine. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms last. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.
- do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store below 25°C (77°F)
acesulfame potassium, colloidal silicon dioxide, flavor, guar gum, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sucralose
1-866-255-5197 (English/Spanish) weekdays
Product repackaged and distributed with permission of Medtech Products Inc. by:
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.,1201 Continental Place NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
aspirin and caffeine powder
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.