Plus Pharma Calcium Antacid
Medically reviewed on Mar 27, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma
NDC Code: 51645-735
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate, USP 500 mg
for the relief of
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
ask a doctor before use.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
- Do not give to children under 12 years unless directed by a doctor
- Each tablet contains: Elemental Calcium 195 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sugar 1g
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
- Do not use if clear neck seal is broken or missing
Acacia, Artificial Cherry Flavor, Artificial Red Berry Flavor, Colloidal Silica, D and C Red #27 Lake, FD and C Blue #1 Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural and Artificial Spearmint Flavor, Strach, Sucrose
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
- Regular Strength
- Assorted Flavors
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Tums® Regular Strength
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, owner of the registered trademark Tums®.
150 CHEWABLE TABLETS 500 mg each
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Registrant - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma||055942270||manufacture(51645-735)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more