Plus Pharma Calcium Antacid
Medically reviewed on March 27, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma
NDC Code: 51645-735
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate, USP 500 mg
for the relief of
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
ask a doctor before use.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
- Do not give to children under 12 years unless directed by a doctor
- Each tablet contains: Elemental Calcium 195 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sugar 1g
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
- Do not use if clear neck seal is broken or missing
Acacia, Artificial Cherry Flavor, Artificial Red Berry Flavor, Colloidal Silica, D and C Red #27 Lake, FD and C Blue #1 Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural and Artificial Spearmint Flavor, Strach, Sucrose
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
- Regular Strength
- Assorted Flavors
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Tums® Regular Strength
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, owner of the registered trademark Tums®.
150 CHEWABLE TABLETS 500 mg each
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Registrant - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma||055942270||manufacture(51645-735)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more