Plus Pharma Calcium Antacid by Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma
NDC Code: 51645-735
Calcium Carbonate, USP 500 mg
for the relief of
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
ask a doctor before use.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
- Do not give to children under 12 years unless directed by a doctor
- Each tablet contains: Elemental Calcium 195 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sugar 1g
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
- Do not use if clear neck seal is broken or missing
Acacia, Artificial Cherry Flavor, Artificial Red Berry Flavor, Colloidal Silica, D and C Red #27 Lake, FD and C Blue #1 Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural and Artificial Spearmint Flavor, Strach, Sucrose
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
- Regular Strength
- Assorted Flavors
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Tums® Regular Strength
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, owner of the registered trademark Tums®.
150 CHEWABLE TABLETS 500 mg each
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Registrant - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma||055942270||manufacture(51645-735)|