Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70 by Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd.
Medically reviewed on November 3, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd.
NDC Code: 61734-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid to help decrease the risk of infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- for rubbing, apply liberally and rub with hands
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre immediately.
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- will produce serious gastric disurbances if taken internally
Ask a physician before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- use only in well ventilated area
Stop use and ask physician if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
apply a small amount of product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70
isopropyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd. (248364184)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd||243387722||label(61734-012), manufacture(61734-012), pack(61734-012)|