Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70 by Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd.
NDC Code: 61734-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid to help decrease the risk of infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- Use only in well-ventilated area
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- for rubbing, apply liberally and rub with hands.
- apply a small amount of product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70
isopropyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd. (248364184)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd||243387722||label(61734-012), manufacture(61734-012), pack(61734-012)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 10, 2018