Hydrogen Peroxide by Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
Medically reviewed on November 2, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
NDC Code: 61734-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% w/v
- First aid antiseptic
- Oral debriding agent
First aid antiseptic:
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of product on the affected area 1-3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over.
- Mix with an equal amount of water.
- Swish around in the mouth over the affected area at least 1 minute and then spit out.
- Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week unless directed by a doctor or dentist
Ask a physician before use if you have
- you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a physician if:
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
- Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place
- Do not shake bottle
- Hold away from face when opening
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd (248364184)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd||243387722||label(61734-010), manufacture(61734-010), pack(61734-010)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.