MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL by McKesson
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
NDC Code: 62011-0124
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
• stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
• a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- follow each dosage with a full glass (8 oz) of fluid
- use dosage cup provided
- tbsp = tablespoon
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 - 4 tablespoons|
|children 6 to 11 years||1- 2 tablespoons|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
• each tablespoon contains: magnesium 500 mg
• do not freeze
• store at room temperature tightly closed
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
purified water, sodium hypochlorite
Health Mart Pharmacy
compare to Phillips® Milk of Magnesia active ingredient*
milk of magnesia
overnight relief without cramps, sugar or stimulants
12 fl oz (355 ml)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED NECKBAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
|MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|