Dawnmist Moisture Barrier
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: Petrolatum 98.3g in 100g
Labeler: Dukal Corp
NDC Code: 65517-2021
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips. Helps protect from the drying effect of wind and cold weather.
For external use only.
- Do not use on: deep and puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens symptoms lasts more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- If redness or swelling develops consult a physician promptly.
Apply as often as necessary.
Benzethonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cococaprylate Caprate, Aloe Extract, Corn Oil
Manufactured for: DUKAL Corporation
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
(631) 656-3800 ♦ www.dukal.com
Made in USA
|DAWNMIST MOISTURE BARRIER
|Labeler - Dukal Corp (791014871)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.