EXTRA STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
NDC Code: 53808-0902
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
This Product was Repackaged By:
State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
104-2 Hamilton Park Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304
And supplied by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy as follows:
|NDC||Strength||Quantity/Form||Color||Source Prod. Code|
|53808-0902-1||250 MG||30 Capsules in a Blister Pack||orange||0536-3757|
|EXTRA STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy (829348114)|
|State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy||829348114||repack(53808-0902)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.