Blue Ice Analgesic Gel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.0g in 100g
Labeler: Select Brand Distributors
NDC Code: 15127-452
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains in: muscles and joints.
- See important warnings under ''When Using This Product''.
- Do not apply to children under 2 years of age, unless advised by a physician.
- Adults and children over 2 years of age and older: Apply liberally to painful area and massage until gel is absorbed into skin. Repeat no more than 3-4 times daily.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
When using this product, do not:
- use with heating pads or heating devices
- use, pour, spill or store near open flame
- use with other creams, sprays or liniments
- apply to damaged skin or wounds
- bandage area tightly
To do so may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician. If you have sensitive skin consult a physician. If skin irritation develops, discontinue use and seek the advice of a physician before using this product.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, THYMOL, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, FD&C BLUE 1.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|BLUE ICE ANALGESIC GEL
|Labeler - Select Brand Distributors (043562370)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd||243387722||label(15127-452), manufacture(15127-452), pack(15127-452)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.