Epsom Salt by Publix Super Markets, Inc
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: Publix Super Markets, Inc
NDC Code: 56062-602
Magnesium sulfate USP ( Heptahydrate) 100%
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week.
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 years - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 years - consult a doctor
- magnesium content 495 mg per teaspoon (5 grams)
Tamper Evident Packaging:
Caution: this package has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if package is open, torn or mutilated.
CAUTION: If prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your physician. Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
For external use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises
Dissolve 2 cupfuls of this product per gallon of water. Apply with bandages or towelling for 30 minutes up to three times a day, or use as a soak in bath. Use warm water for best results.
Directions for Plant Food Supplement
LAWNS Apply at a rate of 1/2 pound per one thousand squae feet of lawn. For use as a plant food supplement apply at the following rates:
TOMATOES, ROSES - One teasponon per foot plant height every two weeks.
EVERGREENS, AZALEAS, RHODODENDRONS - Apply one tablespoon per nine sq. ft (3' x3') over the root zone every two to four weeks.
GARDEN PLANTA AND SHRUBBERY - Sprinkle 2 tablespoons around the base of each plant.
TREES - Apply two tablespoons per nine sq. ft. (3' x3') over root zoone once every four months
GARDEN STARTUP - Sprinkle approximately one cup per 100 sq. ft (10' x 10') and mix into soil prior to plantng.
HOUSEPLANTS - Mix one teaspoon per gallon of water and feed to plants every one to four weeks.
For quicker results water plants after applying this product.
Magnesium (Mg) 9.8% - 9.8% Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
Sulfur (S) 12.9% - 12.9 % Combined Sulfur (S)
Derived from: magnesoum sulfate
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the Internet at: http://agr.wa.gov
GUARANTEED BY: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63114
COMPLETE SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK
DISTRIBUTED BY PUBLIX SUPER MAKRETS, INC.,
3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAY
LAKELAND, FL 33811 publix.com
Cut along dotted line and press zipper to reseal
MAGNESIUM SULFATE U.S.P.
- saline laxative - for relief of occassional constipation
- soaking aid - for minor sprains and bruises
- plant food supplement - for bigger, more vigorous plants
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) 454 g
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - Publix Super Markets, Inc (006922009)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|