Diaper Rash by CoValence, Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide .1g in 1g
Labeler: CoValence, Inc.
NDC Code: 66915-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect skin from wetness.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or wind-burned skin and lips.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condidion worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on:
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
Store at room temperature.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diaper may be prolonged.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax (White), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Aqua (Water), Alcohol
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - CoValence, Inc. (070653204)|
|Registrant - CoValence, Inc. (070653204)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 2, 2018