Laxative by Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: BISACODYL 10mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-328
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each Suppository)
Bisacodyl, 10 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
- more than once per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if sealed film around the suppository is torn, damaged, or open
- before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using a laxative. This may indicate a serious condition.
- Detach one suppository from the strip and remove from foil
- Carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F) Do not exceed 30° C (86° F)
- Individually sealed for your protection. Do not use if foil is torn or open.
hydrogenated vegetable oil
For rectal use only.
May cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps.
For Relief of Occasional Constipation
*Compare to the active ingredient in Dulcolax®
QC QUALITY CHOICE
Gentle and Fast Relief
Bisacodyl USP 10 mg
Relieves Constipation Often in 15 Minutes to 1 Hour
8 Comfort Shaped Suppositories
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED QC 100%
Distributed by C.D.M.A. Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
TAMPER EVIDENT: Individually sealed in foil for your protection. Do not use if torn or open.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax®
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - Acino Products, LLC (019385518)|
|Acino Products, LLC||019385518||manufacture(63868-328)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.