PHARMACYS PRESCRIPTION by AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70g in 100g
Labeler: AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC
NDC Code: 18027-030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
- decreases germs in minor cuts and scrapes.
- helps relieve minor muscular aches due to exertion.
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if ingested
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mucous membrane
- use only in a well-ventilated area
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply to skin directly or with clean gauze, cotton or swab
- for rubbing, apply liberally and rub with hands
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- keep bottle tightly closed
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC (858427334)|
|NINGBO LIYUAN DAILY CHEMICAL PRODUCTS CO LTD||530766098||manufacture(18027-030)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about isopropyl alcohol topical
- Isopropyl alcohol topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (2)