Laxative Pills by Select Brand
Medically reviewed on September 5, 2018
Dosage form: pill
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: Select Brand
NDC Code: 15127-549
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 25 mg
- for relief of occasional costipation (irregularity)
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudeen change in bowel habits that persists longer than 2 weeks
- are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this produtc 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding occurs
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately
- Swallow tablets(s) with a glass of water
- swallow tablets(s) whole, do not crush, break or chew
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2 tablets once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1 tablet once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20mg
- do not use if individual blister compartments are torn or opem
- store at room temperature in a dry place
acacia, alginic acid, bees wax, calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, crospovidone, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue 1, Kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium benzoate, starch, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide
|Labeler - Select Brand (043562370)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.