Antacid by Select Brand
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: Select Brand
NDC Code: 15127-207
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 750 mg
- acid indigestion
taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24 hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
- store at room temperature.
corn starch, crospovidone, red 27 lake, yellow 10 lake, dextrose, yellow 6 lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose, talc
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Select Brand (043562370)|
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more