The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 60mg
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-6291
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 1000 mg
Simethicone 60 mg
For the relief of
● acid ingestion
● sour stomach
● upset stomach associated with these symptoms
● bloating and pressure commonly referred to as gas
Do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician
● kidney stones
● a calcium-restricted diet
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
● at maximum dose, constipation may occur
● symptoms last more than two weeks
● Adults and children 12 years and older: chew 1 to 2 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician
● do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
●Each chew contains: calcium 400 mg
● Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
● Keep tightly closed and dry
Acesulfame K, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C Red #40 aluminum lake, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, pregeletanized starch
|MAALOX ADVANCED MAXIMUM STRENGTH
antacid and antigas tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.