Medically reviewed on April 6, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 0.005g in 1mL
Labeler: Dermarite Industries LLC
NDC Code: 61924-093
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have , deep of puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- When using this product, do not apply to areas of raw or blistered skin in large quantities, do not use in or near the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if, condition worsens, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and recur within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away
Apply to soiled and/or odorous areas. Wipe gently with soft cloth. Repeat as necessary until all soils are removed and skin is clean. Pat dry. No need to rinse.
Store at room temperature (59°-86°F)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA,DMDM Hydantoin, Lemon Oil, Methychloroisothiazoline, Methyliisothiazoline, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, PropylParaben, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Water
otc antimicrobial drug product aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Dermarite Industries LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-093)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.