Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 0.005g in 1mL
Labeler: Dermarite Industries LLC
NDC Code: 61924-093
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- after changing diapers;
- after assisting ill persons;
- before contact with a person under medical care or treatmentRecommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have , deep of puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- When using this product, do not apply to areas of raw or blistered skin in large quantities, do not use in or near the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if, condition worsens, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and recur within a few days
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands and forearms.
- Apply 5 millimeters (teaspoon) or palmful to hands and forearms.
- Scrub thoroughly for 15 seconds.
- Rinse and repeat.
Store at room temperature (59°-86°F). You may report a serious adverse event to DermaRite Industries, PO Box 7209, North Bergen, NJ 07047
Water, Sodium Lauryl sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Isostearoyl lactylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Call 1-800-337-6296 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST.
otc antimicrobial drug product aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Registrant - Dermarite Industries LLC (883925562)|
|Dermarite Industries LLC||883925562||manufacture(61924-093)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.