Pain Relief Fast Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 31, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, effervescent
Ingredients: Aspirin 325mg, Citric Acid Monohydrate 1000mg, Sodium Bicarbonate 1916mg
Labeler: Select Brand
NDC Code: 15127-968
|Active ingredients (in each effervescent tablet)||Purpose|
|Aspirin (NSAID) 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|Citric acid 1000 mg||Antacid|
|Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 1916 mg||Antacid|
For the temporary relief of: heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach when accompanied with headache or body aches and pains
- upset stomach with headache from overindulgence in food or drink
- headache, body aches and pain alone
Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Aspirin may cause a sever allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAID's (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for longer time than directed
If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have a sodium-restricted diet
- you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- you are taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout or arthritis.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- symptoms get worse or last more than 10 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dissolve tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
|Adults and Children 12 Years and over||
|60 Years and over||
- Each tablet contains: sodium 540 mg
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat
- in water, this tablet contains principally the antacid sodium citrate and the analgesic sodium acetylsalicylate
select brand® /SAJ Distributors
3017 N. Midland Drive
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
the lower price name brand
Aspirin (NSAID) / Pain reliever,
Citric acid / Antacid, Sodium bicarbonate / Antacid.
Heartburn • Acid Indigestion
• Sour Stomach with
• Body Aches
Compare to Active
aspirin, citric acid monohydrate, and sodium bicarbonate tablet, effervescent
|Labeler - Select Brand (043562370)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.