Dynashield with Dimethicone by Dynarex Corporation
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 2g in 100g, DIMETHICONE 1.8g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-408
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide 2% Diaper Rash
Dimethicone 1.8% Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Dries the oozing and weeping of;
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For External Use Only.
Do not get in eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of these ingredients
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For poison ivy, oak and sumac:
- Apply ointment liberally as often as needed
For diaper Rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- clean the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Do not use if seal is punctured or not visible
- Store at room temperature 150 - 300 C (590 - 860 F)
- avoid excessive heat
- contains color additives including FDC yellow # 5 (Tartrazine)
Indications: For use as a general skin protectant and diaper rash.
Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha-Tocopherol, Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lavender perfume, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Trolamine, Vitamin A, Water
|DYNASHIELD WITH DIMETHICONE
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.