Pharbest Aspirin 325mg by Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, delayed release
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 16103-357
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to • colds • headache • muscle pain • menstrual pain • minor pains of arthritis • toothache
- or as receommended by your doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding •feel faint • vomit blood • have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless diretced by a physician.|
|children under 12 years||consult a physician|
- avoid excess heat and moisture
- store below 250 C (770 F)
croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 Lake, FD&C red #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
Adverse drug event call: 1-866-562-2756
|PHARBEST ASPIRIN 325MG
aspirin tablet, delayed release
|Labeler - Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835)|
|Registrant - Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.