Night Time Cough cherry by Marc Glassman, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-345
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves cold symptoms
- runny nose and sneezing
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a sodium-restricted diet
- chronic bronchitis
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problems
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- fever gets worseor lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- take only as recommended
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- use dosing cup provided
- mL= milliliter
|adults & children 12 years and over||30 mL every 6 hours|
|children 4 to 11 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- each 30 mL contains; sodium 36 mg
- store at room temperature
alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
*Compare to active ingredients in Vicks® NyQuil® Cough
Night Time Cough
Cold & Cough Relief
Dextromethorphan hBr- Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine Succinate- Antihistamine
- For Ages 12 & Over
- Alcohol 10%
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil® Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Marc Glassman, Inc.
West 130th Street
Cleveland, OH 44130
|NIGHT TIME COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|