All Day Pain Relief by Freds Inc
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: NAPROXEN SODIUM 220mg
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-256
Naproxen sodium 220 mg
(naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have asthma
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last
- for the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hour
- do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8- to 12-hour period
- do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24-hour period
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains:sodium 20 mg
- store at 20º to 25°C (68º to 77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose 2910, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone k-30, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
All Day Pain Relief
Naproxen Sodium Tablets 220 mg
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer (NSAID)
Compare to the active ingredients in Aleve®†
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare, LLC., owner of the registered trademark Aleve®.
DO NOT USE IF INNER SEAL UNDER BOTTLE CAP IMPRINTED WITH "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNIINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
|ALL DAY PAIN RELIEF
naproxen sodium tablet
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.