Mag-AL Plus XS by Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc.
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc.
NDC Code: 0121-1762
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 400 mg||Antacid|
|Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg||Antacid|
|Simethicone 40 mg||Antigas|
for the relief of:
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
Do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before using
- do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
|adults and children 12 years and older||take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls two times a day or as directed by a physician|
|children under 12 years||consult a physician|
- each mL contains: magnesium 145 mg, potassium 5 mg
- Sodium content: 4 mg/5 mL
- store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- protect from freezing
- White colored, cherry flavored liquid supplied in the following oral dosage form:
NDC 0121-1762-30: 30 mL unit dose cup. Case contains 100 unit dose cups of 30 mL packaged in 10 trays of 10 unit dose cups each.
Butylparaben, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, flavoring, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium saccharin, and sorbitol solution.
Greenville, SC 29605
Compare to the
in Maalox ® Max™
MAG-AL PLUS XS
Maximum Strength Antacid/ Anti-Gas
Each 30 mL contains:
Magnesium Hydroxide 2400 mg
Aluminum Hydroxide 2400 mg
Simethicone 240 mg
USUAL DOSAGE: See attached Drug Facts
This unit-dose package is not child-resistant.
Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
[See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Protect from freezing.
10 x 30 mL Unit-Dose Cups
Greenville, SC 29605
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and dimethicone suspension
|Labeler - Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc. (044940096)|
|Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc.||097630693||manufacture(0121-1762)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about aluminum hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone
- Aluminum hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and simethicone
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Suspension