Siltussin DM by TYA Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: TYA Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 64725-0209
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Guaifenesin 100 mg (in each 5 mL (teaspoon)(TSP))
Active Ingredient: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg (in each 5 mL (teaspoon)(TSP))
Purpose of Guaifenesin: Expectorant
Purpose of Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide: Cough Suppressant
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Do not use
- persistent cough or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with fever, rash, or headaches that lasts. This could be signs of a serious condition
- hypersensitive to any ingredients
- ask a health professional before use.
. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children
do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|Adults and children 12 years and over
||2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) every 4 hours
|Children under 12 years||DO NOT USE|
citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, menthol, methylparaben, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, strawberry flavor, sucrose, purified water.
store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Silarx Pharmaceutical Inc,
1033 Stoneleigh Ave. Carmel, NY 10512
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - TYA Pharmaceuticals (938389038)|
|Registrant - TYA Pharmaceuticals (938389038)|
|TYA Pharmaceuticals||938389038||RELABEL(64725-0209), REPACK(64725-0209)|