Womens Rogaine Unscented by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 2, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: Minoxidil 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-107
5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth
Treatment - Unscented
Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
Hair regrowth treatment for women
to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (see pictures on side of this carton)
For external use only.
Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
- do not use more than directed
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least 6 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 6 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
- massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
- call toll-free 800-ROGAINE or 215-273-8755 (collect)
|WOMENS ROGAINE UNSCENTED
minoxidil aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.